Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mykonos Dilos and Naxos as I've experienced it so far



Mykonos island was very beautiful, though it was more expensive than I would have liked. I chalk this up to the fact that it is a tourist laden type of place. It was a great experience staying there, save a few small exceptions. Oh lord, guys. We went out dancing at this place called Down Under our first night there, and as we walked in this very obviously drunken man standing at the door of the place decided that I needed a jolt, and slapped me on the ass really hard as I walked in the door. That was uncomfortable. There were at least two prettier girls in front and back of me walking in, and I was the one he decided to slap. It gets better. I'm in the club, and all of us are getting a few beers, and I'm feeling really uncomfortable about the whole place. It seemed sketchy, but after I had a few beers I was feeling alright and dancing with a couple of the people that came with us to the place. Well, this guy walks by, and my good friend who is with me dancing sees him, and recognises him as the one who had assalted me earlier. As he's walking past, she slaps his ass as hard as she can (without my prompting, the whole ordeal had pissed her off), and to my surprise, the guy turns around, looks at her, looks at me, and then shrugs and leaves. Anyway, that was funny. And they have the nicest gay bar that we went to the next night...a bunch of us girls and a few guys went down to check it out, and talked with some really nice people from London. It was really chill there. Dilos was also really cool. I have a nice picture or two of that to show....the ruins were epic.
We've been in Naxos about a day and a half, and I have to say, I like it most here. Things are cheaper, more interesting, and we took a day long bus tour of the place, getting off of the bus at the most prominent places. And, we got to stop at a beach at the end of our trip, and I swam in that fucker like the badass bitch I am, and had a good old time doing it. I'd never been in a sea before, so I milked the crap out of that experience, though we do have a beach also that is close to our hotel. The swim in the sea was relaxing, and I'm really tired but I had so much fun today. I cannot believe the relationships I've formed already with these people that I'd just met, and I never want them to leave my life!! <3 So, I've definitely had fun so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment