Friday, June 12, 2009

Santorini

-
Yay. So, Santorini was great-I was really glad that I opted to go to Santorini for our 'break'. It was so much fun, though I missed everyone who stayed in Naxos a lot. First, we went to the beach, which was amazing. It was crazy. It was made up of smooth stones, large and small. We also met someone from the Sublime Cover band, Badfish. He and a friend were chilling it up at the bus stop, and our group of 12 convinced them to come hang with us on the beach. It was awesome. I have listened to a fair amount of Badfish in my day, so that was exciting. Then we all got drunk as fuck at the hotel and messed around. The next day was pretty awesome. We rode a boat to the nearby volcano, and walked it, and then went to the hotsprings and rubbed mud all over ourselves. Only four of us went but we had an uber blast. Then, later we all went to this gothy looking club. It seemed crazy at first, as some weren't into that scene, but it ended up being awesome. The music was all American rock and roll. It was awesome. They kept giving us free drinks...I'm guessing it was because we were dancing and bringing a lot of fun into the bar. Everyone was dancing on the bar the whole time, and I was even convinced to get up there and dance for awhile. It was awesome-I never thought I'd do that. So all in all, I liked Santorini. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment