Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Party on the beach, bitches.

So, my lovely friend Ashley just turned 21 here in Greece, and because we have a partying kind of group, we really went all out for her. We had a bit of formal festivities with cake and such, and then, went out to eat as a group. Then, the party started. I stocked up on my alcohol, as did everyone else, and went down to the beach to rock it out with the birthday girl. So, we devised a plan. We have couple of pretty attractive guys, so we wrote "Happy Birthday Ashley" on their chest in whipped cream and sent em out to the beach in their skivvies. Then, she got a lap dance, and we made her lick the whipped cream off. It rocked. She loved it-then, she got a full blown lap dance from one of the guys here, and that was pretty hot, I'm not going to lie. So, we all got drunk and crazy, and I got a little too drunk and crazy....so I had to make an earlier departure back to the hotel, where my friend Kevin made sure I puked my guts up and then got in bed. So, pace myself next time, lesson learned (I've learned this many times over in my life). But, we all had a great time, dancing, yelling, swimming, and being fucking crazy assed bitches and dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment