Monday, May 25, 2009

So, I leave on the morrow

I'm extremely excited. I created this blog, at the suggestion of a very smart friend, so that others could sort of get in on what I'll be up to while in Greece. I know it's not going to be the most interesting thing ever, but I will try to provide pictures, and writing whenever possible, about every aspect of the trip. I've never been out of the country before, and I'm doing something I never dreamed I'd do....so now, all you guys need to do is sit back and watch the journey.

Love and hugs to all I'll miss (which means everyone!)

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to be the first to leave a comment on your Greece blog! Too bad we can't meet up when you're there, since it's relatively close to where I am. Actually I think my boyfriend's parents are going to Crete in few days. Hope you have a nice flight! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! Thanks, Miss Kitten! <3 Too bad we couldn't meet up, but I know that eventually our paths might cross! I hope your boyfriend's parents have an amazing and safe journey! And, I will have a nice flight! I'll be thinking of you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen! I dunno if you've heard or not, but Hard Rocker from the site, aka Rusty, has been trying to post a comment several times and each time it doesn't seem to work. Any idea what's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what is going on. Tell him that I am so sorry, and that I have no idea what the problem could be. I would love for him to be able to do comment, as he's super awesome, and had the idea in the first place. :(

    ReplyDelete